Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Daylily Sale Saturday, August 13


9am - 1pm

Can't make it on Saturday?
Give us call and we'll arrange another day and time
208-773-0645

4930 E. Horsehaven
Post Falls, Idaho


One mile north of I-90 on Hwy 41
Go east on Horsehaven (look for Pro Builder Lumber sign) to end of pavement
Straight ahead on gravel road
Second house w/ circular drive

What's on Sale?

Frans Hal

Houdini

Catherine Woodbury

Rocket City

Sunshine Splendor

Gentle Shepherd

Stella

Prairie Belle

Bonanza

Seurat

Little Missy

Red Rum

Red wine (available in bulk only)
Click on pictures to enlarge...
Bonanza planted en masse

Some of the daylily beds in full bloom

More fields in bloom
See you Saturday...

5 comments:

Cherie said...

Beautiful! Wish I lived near by and could come.

Adrienne said...

Cherie - Wait, wait - wait just wait one minute! You're not flying here to buy some daylilies??? Be still my beating heart ;-)

Actually, this was hubby's idea to post the pictures and put a link in my local ad. Pretty dang smart that guy is...

I'm going to eventually dump this blog and start a whole new one that more reflects my interests.

La Vie Quotidienne said...

Darn! I live too far away, but I wanted to stop by here and say hello. I have missed your posts. Be sure and let me know when you start the new blog.(-:

Anonymous said...

Adrienne! I was so happy to see your post. Awwwww, if I lived near you, I'd definitely be there. Good luck with the sale.

How have you been? Busy, no doubt. Have missed your sweet posts. Take care. Susan from writingstraightfromtheheart.blogspot.com Cannot comment through my Google account, for some odd reason.

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Adrienne Sweetie...
Wow I wish I lived closer. I have always wanted some daylilies. Momma always has the tiger ones in her garden, but I don't know if they would grow our here in the Phoenix desert. I do love seeing them. Yours are gorgeous. Let me know when you start you new blog please. Good luck with your sale, I know you will be sold out in no time at all. What a wonderful idea.

This is the Miracle Weekend makeover. I am one of the hosting sites. For every comment left, Guideposts magazine will pay a dollar, to the next cancer makeover patient. Please stop by and read the story about 9 year old Charlie, and bless me with a comment. Out goal between the 4 or 5 blogs is 5,000. I know we can do it. I would appreciate it, if you pass the word around to as many friends as possible.

Thank you sweetie for a wonderful post. I love it. Have a glorious weekend. Country hugs from Phoenix, Sherry